Pages

DJ Whizlam's LinkedIn Profile

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Future of Turntablism

The new technologies that are available to djs now is insane.  There's no way someone could have told me 20 years ago, that djing would have progressed from the days of Grandmaster Flash to where it is now with Serato Scratch Live, Traktor etc.  I'm still blown away by what some guys and girls have been doing on turntables these days, and there's not going to be any slowing down anytime soon.   I still enjoy watching myself dj, so I haven't lost the love for it yet. I do feel burned out though, just because of how much red tape there is in the industry now.  These days I'm trying to rekindle the fire that started 20 years ago. So enjoy a little video that a dj associate of mine created for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment