Pages

DJ Whizlam's LinkedIn Profile

Monday, February 13, 2012

Expert Views On The Value Of Business Plans II

Continuing from my last post about this topic, I have had some time to ponder this information thoroughly. I have a better idea now on how I would be able to incorporate the value of a business plan into my own company. With the first key element mentioned previously, I already have a proper business name for my company in place. I am not going to mention its name yet, because I have not copy written or trademarked it yet.

It is extremely important to have the right name matching the right business, because it will not confuse anybody who comes across it, and furthermore it lets you know exactly what the business is about. I believe that my business name does let you know what it is about easily. The second thing that I plan to implement is a logo that is simple and straight to the point. There are a few ideas that I have in my mind for my logo, but I am trying to narrow those choices down.

The next important step for my business is, to create a slogan that will resonate with my potential consumers and pull them in. The slogan is being developed at the same time of my logo, so I am trying to get those things narrowed down to my best choices also. There are four sections of my business plan that I feel are the most important which are; 1) Target Customers, 2) Market Readiness, 3) Competition, and 4) Barriers to Entry.

These sections are the most important to investors, because it is getting to the point of whom your business will be going after and why. The market being ready for my company is important as well, because the figures that I have found tells me that there’s a market for my product. The competition section lets the investor know that I have thoroughly researched who my company is up against, and what barriers new companies may face in this market.

0 comments:

Post a Comment